UNUSUAL GRAVE AT ST. MARYS CHURCH IN WOBURN, BEDFORDSHIRE

UNUSUAL GRAVE AT ST. MARYS CHURCH IN WOBURN, BEDFORDSHIRE
IS BEDFORDSHIRE THE ONLY PLACE THAT HAS DETAILS ON THE BACK OF THE HEADSTONES?

Sunday, October 21, 2007

WELCOME FAMILY HISTORIANS




I now have a new website and all the information and photographs on burial(s) is now free - please go to:


Surnames A-C

Surnames D-H

Surnames H-R

Surnames S-Z


The surname information and gravestone photographs come from various graveyards in the counties of:


Bedfordshire
Buckinghamshire
Cornwall
Isle of Wight (Ventnor and Whitnell)
Lancaster
London
Northamptonshire and
Warwickshire.

New areas and surnames are being added daily.

If you are interested in any of the surnames, please go to the new website and post a comment  telling me which surname you want information for and whereabouts in England that the family is relevant to and I will post any information that I hold on my database.

If your surname is not listed please let me know and I will make a note to contact you if any are located.


Best wishes and good luck with your research
Eileen Avern Goodall











Google























No comments: